Subscribe to Blog
- Holocaust Knowledge Gap Is Global Crisis
- What the Movement In President Trump’s Approval Rating Actually Means
- Democrats Lack Winning Strategy on Healthcare
- Encouraging Findings from the 2018 Holocaust Knowledge and Awareness Study
- After Parkland Tragedy, Legislators Must Adopt Proven Gun Violence Prevention Policies
Tagsamerica american americans articles barack obama books business byline=doug schoen california channel chief clinton congress country democratic democrats department facebook foxnews george government governor house king major national obama op/ed party people policy politics polls president president-obama private republican republicans secretary state united university washington white world
Last week, President Trump’s approval rating dropped to its lowest level since March 7, with the most recent RealClearPolitics average indicating a 40.8% job approval.
On March 7, the White House was battling the departure of Gary Cohn, the Dow… Continue reading
Last week, we observed Yom HaShoah, or Holocaust Remembrance Day, to commemorate the approximatively six million Jews who lost their lives in The Holocaust.
As time passes and The Holocaust becomes a more distant point in history, it is vital… Continue reading
The recent events in Parkland, Florida can be described in many ways—tragic, devastating, disturbing, inexplicable—but also, preventable.
Based on the accounts that have emerged since the shooting, it is clear that the shooter, Nikolas Cruz, should have never had access… Continue reading