Subscribe to Blog
- Encouraging Findings from the 2018 Holocaust Knowledge and Awareness Study
- After Parkland Tragedy, Legislators Must Adopt Proven Gun Violence Prevention Policies
- With Proposed Plan D Rule, CMS Seeks to Share More Savings with Beneficiaries
- The Tide Shifts on Guns to the Democrats’ Favor
- Democratic Party plagued by scandals
Tagsamerica american americans articles barack obama books business byline=doug schoen california channel chief clinton congress country democratic democrats department facebook foxnews george government governor house king major national obama op/ed party people policy politics polls president president-obama private republican republicans secretary state united university washington white world
Today’s raucous revolt against Washington and Wall Street is a classic populist uprising. In Mad as Hell, political pollsters Scott Rasmussen and Doug Schoen discuss how the Tea Party movement is fundamentally remaking our two-party system and what it means… Continue reading
Top political insider Douglas E. Schoen dissects the failures of modern politics and unveils the practical-minded, citizen-powered solutions that will revive American democracy.
One of America’s foremost political pollsters, Douglas E. Schoen, shows how the electoral system can be mended… Continue reading
In the most challenging economy of our lifetime, where should you turn for guidance?
To the stories of those who have made it—the leaders who battled adversity, forged their own paths,and succeeded . . . because they knew what made… Continue reading
• A 2006 survey revealed that two thirds of Americans consider themselves “dissatisfied with the way things are going in the U.S.”
• In recent polls, 60 to 80 percent of registered voters say they want an independent presidential candidate.… Continue reading
For the last thirty years, Doug Schoen has been one of the most innovative people in Democratic politics, working behind the scenes as a political strategist for some of the world’s most influential and respected politicians.
In The Power of… Continue reading
An elated, victorious Truman brandishes a newspaper with the headline “Dewey Defeats Truman.” Theodore Roosevelt galvanizes the crowd with a fiery stump speech. Richard Nixon wipes away sweat during his debate with a poised JFK. Against the backdrop of a… Continue reading