Sign up for Doug's Mailing List
Subscribe to Blog
- Hillary Clinton Veers Both Left And Right
- Argentinian President Claims Former Obama Official Asked The Country To Provide Iran With Nuclear Fuel
- Even Without Declaring, Biden Is Still The Most Popular Candidate For President
- Biden Most Popular, But A Winner?
- Hillary’s Polling Numbers Say One Thing: Reboot Your Campaign
Tagsamerica american americans articles barack obama books business byline=doug schoen california channel chief clinton congress country democratic democrats department facebook foxnews george government governor house king major national obama op/ed party people policy politics polls president president-obama private republican republicans secretary state united university washington white world
Occupy Wall Street Survey Topline
Douglas E. Schoen, LLC
Results for the Occupy Wall Street survey are based on 198 face-to-face interviews conducted in Zuccotti Park on October 10th and 11th.