Sign up for Doug's Mailing List
Subscribe to Blog
- Why David Jolly’s Florida win should be a warning to Democrats in 2014 and beyond
- New Crimean Parliament Votes In Favor Of Leaving Ukraine While U.S. Imposes Sanctions
- Putin Blames The US For Ukrainian Unrest And Reserves Right To Military Action
- Could the next stop for Putin be Kiev?
- Prepare For A Russian Invasion Of Ukraine
Tagsamerica american americans barack obama books byline=doug schoen Campaign Insiders clinton congress country crisis democratic democrats economy election Election 2012 government governor house king major medicare mitt romney mongolia obama obamacare op/ed party policy politics polls president president-obama republican republicans romney senator state syria united united states washington white white-house world affairs
Occupy Wall Street Survey Topline
Douglas E. Schoen, LLC
Results for the Occupy Wall Street survey are based on 198 face-to-face interviews conducted in Zuccotti Park on October 10th and 11th.