Subscribe to Blog
- What the Movement In President Trump’s Approval Rating Actually Means
- Democrats Lack Winning Strategy on Healthcare
- Encouraging Findings from the 2018 Holocaust Knowledge and Awareness Study
- After Parkland Tragedy, Legislators Must Adopt Proven Gun Violence Prevention Policies
- With Proposed Plan D Rule, CMS Seeks to Share More Savings with Beneficiaries
Tagsamerica american americans articles barack obama books business byline=doug schoen california channel chief clinton congress country democratic democrats department facebook foxnews george government governor house king major national obama op/ed party people policy politics polls president president-obama private republican republicans secretary state united university washington white world
Despite the recent display of bipartisanship between the Trump administration and Congressional Democratic leaders in regard to a new debt ceiling agreement, health care remains one of the most divisive issues on Capitol Hill.
After multiple failed attempts to repeal… Continue reading
If the events in Charlottesville, Virginia have revealed anything to me, it is that we are lacking any real efforts to unify our country.
No political party has undertaken the awesome responsibility of unifying our country.
Instead, our political leaders,… Continue reading
Partisan infighting may have stymied healthcare reform in the short-term, but both sides of the aisle must agree that Americans who have purchased health insurance should at least get the coverage they paid for. But new polling data suggests that… Continue reading